Every Fall Term, Central Presbyterian Church invites the university community to share in worship. The event includes guest speakers and presentations on themes relevant to students and faith.
Fair Trade Market
Shoppers gather to purchase fair trade items from local vendors.
One of our favorite summer traditions is to watch the Eugene Emeralds play at a home game. The company is great, but the food is better!
The most lively activity we have during the Christmas season is the Christmas workshop. Families gather after church to make wreaths, sing carols and decorate cookies.
Christmas in July
Christmas in July is an event for families who receive services at First Place Family Center. Central Presbyterian Church hosts a potluck and provides entertainment and gifts for the children.
Gathering in fellowship with one another is very important to the congregation of Central Presbyterian Church.
- We gather for Fellowship Hour each week following our 10 am Worship Service. Here we enjoy coffee, tea, and snacks, catching up with friends, chatting with visitors, and enjoying each other’s company.
- Once a month, October through May, there is a MEN’S BREAKFAST for men of all ages. We usually have a speaker who shares their story.
- Women’s Groups: Hannah Circle, Miriam Circle, and Martha Circle each meet once a month, September through May.
- Another great opportunity for fellowship is to join one of several Church Committees.
- Throughout the year there are various intergenerational group activities. Join us for fun and fellowship!
For calendar information about fellowship opportunities at Central please click here.